Thursday 8 March 2018

Avon Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamels - Glowing Vignette, Illuminize and Perfect Light

Following on from my recent post showing you 2 holographic shades of the 9 new Mark nail enamel range, I’m going to share with you my swatches for the 3 lightest colours.

Glowing Vignette, Illuminize and Perfect Light

More than just shimmer nail enamels, all three have fine golden glitter particles, however, they are not holographic. I was hoping all 9 new shades would be holographic, but in fact, only 3 of them are, being Holographic Capture, Cosmic Flush and Futurist.

Anyhoo, onto the swatches. For all shades, I applied 3 coats.

First up Glowing Vignette, a pearlised cream with fine gold glitter particles
Below L-R: Natural light & artificial light
Under artificial light, you can really see the fine gold glitter particles
Illuminize – a light golden shade with fine gold glitter particles
Below under artificial light
Perfect Light – soft light pink with fine gold glitter particles
Below Perfect light with and without camera flash
I was intrigued to see how Perfect Light compared to Metallize Me, they're similar but different.
If you like soft, pale shimmery shades then these are the ones for you.

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment