Saturday 16 May 2015

Born Pretty Store BB Cream - 45ml SPF 30

I'm a tad confused with the difference between a BB Cream, a CC Cream and good old fashioned foundation.  I do know that BB stands for Beauty Balm and encompasses a foundation, moisturiser & sun screen all in one.  So here's my own personal review on my very first BB Cream which is from Born Pretty Store.  There are 3 shades available and I went for #2 the middle option.  The colour of the product is lighter than I'd usually wear but actually it really compliments my skin tone which is medium with freckles, so maybe I've been using the wrong colour all along!  I also find with my previous foundations that they make my lines look worse/deeper but because of the hydration of the BB Cream my skin looked less wrinkly.   I'm very pleasantly surprised with the BB Cream as I thought it wouldn't be robust enough but I was wrong.  It's hydrating, gives great coverage, applies easily and I haven't observed any adverse reaction to it, so it gets the thumbs up from me.  The box claims to be SPF 30 and it comes in a 45ml tube.  the only downside is that the only English writing is on the front of the tube, the packet and instructions inside the package are in Chinese or Korean.  Check out my YouTube video below.
To the pics!!!!
 Below - Left without BB, Right with BB
 
Ta-Dah!!
 
 The BB Cream currently cost $6.20 / £4.04 / €5.65.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories & more!.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'll go ahead and try this! I've been hearing a lot about this cream, some say it really does work in covering those lines.:)

    http://pedisource.com/pedicure-chairs.html

    ReplyDelete