Tuesday 3 March 2015

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Nail Polish S058

Today is all about pink shimmer which will sparkle delicately in the sunshine.  Here's another of my Sweet Color nail polishes from Born Pretty Store, the shade number is S058.  Lovely polish which applied easily, has a good brush, nice slim cap and decent size 12ml bottle.  Delicate and pretty with full on shimmer.  This is 2 coats with top coat.  I have a discount code for Born Pretty Store which is HXBQ10 and gets you 10% off 'full' priced items.  Check out my video below.
To the pics.....
 
 
  Check out my video below!
The Sweet Color Nail Polish S058 is currently $6.97 / £4.13 / €5.28 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



2 comments: