Sunday 4 January 2015

Born Pretty Store Fluorescent Nail Polish - Mauve

Here's another of my growing collection of  Fluorescent Nail Polish from Born Pretty Store. This is a dusky mauve and is a lovely shade to wear just as a regular nail polish, although I was expecting the colour to be more of a blue as per their website, still gorgeous none the less.  This is 2 coats to my nails.  The polish next to a UV light looks like a bright light baby pink & no one is going to miss your nails!  It's certainly a stunner and a polish to get you noticed.  Excellent value for money, huge 15ml bottle.  Check out my video below.
To the pics.......
The Fluorescent Nail Polish #17 costs approximately $3.69 / £2.41 / €3.07 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment