Sunday 9 March 2014

Born Pretty Store Posh Watch

As you know I love Born Pretty Store  and have quite a few (lot!) of their nail products including nail polish, water decals, nail decorations etc.  Born Pretty Store  also have a great wrist watch range, and I have 4 watches from them already.  So when I saw this beauty I simply had to have it.  I was also very lucky to have won a voucher for Born Pretty Store and this was put towards it.  It's one of their more expensive watches but it's well worth it.  Available in 4 colour ways I chose the gold with a cream face.  The bezel is covered in diamantes and each of the hours on the face is a diamante too.  I do love a bit of sparkle and this is now officially my posh watch!  The watch also came with a spare battery and an impliment to remove links from the strap - hooruh!  This is the Luxury Rhinestone Watch Posh Watch Wrist Quartz Steel Watch and is available from Born Pretty Store.  Love it, highly recommended!
To the pics.....
 
Elegant watch, comes boxed, looks great and comfy to wear.
Check out my video below!

The Luxury Rhinestone Watch Posh Watch Wrist Quartz Steel Watch is currently $23.19 / £13.85 / €16.80.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store  are also on TwitterFacebookBlogInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



Luxury Rhinestone Watch Posh Watch Wrist Quartz Steel Watch 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely watch. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !!! You have a lovely blog!!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC,Twitter and Bloglovin??
    do let me know on my blog,follow me,and i will follow you back.
    stay in touch
    xoxo
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete