Saturday 18 January 2014

Born Pretty Store Heart Shaped Nail Polish Bottle - Shade 842

I've got three of these heart shaped nail polishes from Born Pretty Store.  This is the second one and is shade 842 a peachy tangerine orange colour (fruity!!).  I love nail polish in novelty bottles, Born Pretty Store also do lip shaped bottles too.  It's an 8ml bottle, although the brush post is short the brush itself is full size.  I can't wait to try out the third colour which is a sparkly silver!
To the pics.....

 
   Check out my video below!
The Heart Shaped Nail Polish is currently $4.10 / £2.50 / €3 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


1pc Heart Shaped Nail Art Polish Colorful Nail Polish 

1 comment: