Friday 18 October 2013

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Glitter Shimmer Candy Nail Polish S186

Hi y'all!  Another Sweet Color Polish to add to my ever growing collection!  Yay!!  This red glitter Sweet Color Nail Polish is from Born Pretty Store and the shade number is S186.  I was expecting a pink glitter shimmer polish and this is deffo red!  The label is missing from the bottom of the bottle so I am hoping that this is the right colour for the shade number.  None the less, it's a beautiful bright red with gold fine glitter polish and is splendidly wonderful!  I always apply top coat to my glitter polishes to give them that extra shine & sparkle.
  To the pics.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 A wonderful bright red glitter polish, will be perfect for Christmas time! The Sweet Color range is available in lots of different colours, shimmers, cremes & glitters - all wonderful!  12ml bottle.  Highly recommended!  Check out my video below.

The Sweet Color Glitter Shimmer Candy Nail Polish S186 is currently $6.14 / £3.89 / €4.63 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



Sweet Color Eco-friendly Glitter Shimmer Candy Nail Polish Varnish #S185-S188 

No comments:

Post a Comment