Tuesday 15 October 2013

Born Pretty Store Peacock Feather Nail Water Decals B109

Hi everyone!  I've got these really cool water decals from Born Pretty Store, the are called Peacock Butterfly Nail Water Decals , there are 3 designs and this is number B109 which is the peacock feathers.  I also have my eye on the other 2 designs and as Born Pretty Store currently have a sale on it would be rude not to purchase them at such a greatly reduced price!!!  Water decals are an effective way to create fantastic designs on your nails and are incredibly easy to use.  Simple cut out around the design, soak in water for 20 seconds, peel off from the backing paper and apply to your nail and add top coat - very easy!  I applied the water decals over a very sheer nail polish as I didn't want to distract from the design.
To the pics.....
 
 
 
 
 
  You get 10 decals, add to all your nails or just one or two for an accent feature.
I think they are a really cool design & Highly Recommended!
Check out my video below!

When I purchased the Peacock Nail Water Decals they cost $2.86 / £1.77 / €2.11, but check out the price as some items have 20% off.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store  are also on TwitterFacebookBlogInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!

1 sheet Peacock Butterfly Nail Water Decals Sticker Transfer Sticker

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty - Only thing I dislike about born pretty is the wait if you go for free postage haha.
    How do you find putting on these decals - I've never had ones which go on the tip if you know what I mean xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the water decals from BPS really easy to apply and they attach to the nail well. Yes it is a bit of wait for deliveries from BPS, but i order often from them so there's always little packages waiting for me!! Ooops!

      Delete
  2. A great look, I love water decals and nail foils like these: http://www.roobeauty.com/section.php/583/1/nail-art-supplies - just a pity I don't have more time to experiment!!

    ReplyDelete