Sunday 29 September 2013

Born Pretty Store Owl Bracelet

Hi peeps!  I adore my latest bracelet from Born Pretty Store.  It's a lovely Owl Bracelet with plaited strands, cord and two very cute owls.  It was the bright bold neon blue colour that drew my attention to the bracelet and I'm not disappointed with my purchase.  It has a lobster claw fastening and an extender chain.  The cute little owls are the same on the reverse so if they are to flip over you'll still see them.  I love owl jewellery and love the neon blue colour so as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it.  I've got a great owl t-shirt and owl necklace which will team up superbly with my new Owl Bracelet.  Oh and did I mention it's currently only £1.25 !!!!!
To the pics.....



Check out my video below!

The The Owl Multilayer Bracelet Blue Wax Flies Woven Accessories is currently $1.99 / £1.25 / €1.49.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store  are also on TwitterFacebookBlogInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!

The Owl Multilayer Bracelet Blue Wax Flies Woven Accessories 

2 comments:

  1. Love the color xx and the owls so cute lol!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that giant order you enticed me to place yesterday, I actually got a bracelet too! I got the "Love", Eiffel Tower, and infinity symbol with pink and navy blue leather straps. Can't wait to get it!! Thank you for showing how nice their bracelets are. :D

    ReplyDelete