Monday 23 September 2013

Born Pretty Store Magic Magnetic Nail Polish & Magnetic Plate NL008

Hi Guys!  I love magnetic nail polishes and have quite a few so when I saw them on the Born Pretty Store website I knew I had to add another to my collection!  Magnetic polishes are a doddle to create interesting patterns on your nails which look like they've taken forever to do....but they haven't.  Apply the first coat and allow to dry completely, apply a second thick coat, hold the magnet as close to your nail without touching it and the pattern materialises in seconds!  Fascinates me every time!  The great thing about the magnetic polishes from Born Pretty Store is that they come with a magnet - hooruh!!  The magnet also has a handle/post which makes holding it over your nail really easy.  This is shade NL008 which is a gun metal grey which produces white stripes when pulled by the magnet.  The polish also has a slight sparkle in it too.  I love magnetic polishes and I'm sure my collection is still going to get bigger!
To the pics.....





Fabulous magnetic nail polish, lots of colours available.  15ml bottle.
Highly recommended!  Check out my vid below which includes a demonstration!

The Magic Magnetic Nail Polish is currently $3.99 / £2.50 / €2.99 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


Magic Magnetic Nail Art Polish W/ magnet plate NL008 

1 comment:

  1. Ive never tried magnetic polishes but would love to see how some works for myself xx ♥

    ReplyDelete