Monday 19 August 2013

Avon Opal Top Coat & Avon Nail Pro+ Star

I created a bit of a stir when I blogged about the fan-tab-u-lous Avon Opal Top Coat over a black polish.  So I thought I'd have a complete contrast mani and try the Avon Opal top coat over the elegant Avon Nail Pro+ Nail Enamel "Star".  I entered an Avon Facebook competition last year and I won a runners up prize of the sophisticated "Star" which is delicate pearl cream - gorgeous. Topped with the NEW Avon Opal top coat and my mani takes on a winter wonderland feel - beautiful!  To the pics.....first up the sophisticated "Star"......
And with Avon Opal Top Coat, oh yeah baby, it's good!
 The two Avon Beauties!
The Avon Opal Top Coat & Nail Pro+ Nail Enamal Star are both currently available from Avon, check them out online, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube.

2 comments: