Friday 7 June 2013

KKCenterHK Pink Studs

Hi everyone!  I'm delighted to have been approached by KKCenterHk to review their nail products and today I'm showing you these gorgeous pink studs.  Really easy to apply with either top coat or nail glue and there's no end to the amount of designs you can make and jazz up a mani.  The studs come in a plastic self seal wallet and there are approx 50 studs so plenty to play with. To the pics!!!!
 



 
 
 

They cost $4.36/ €3.40 / £2.70 for a pack of approx 50 pieces and use my code 'wendysdelights' for a 10% discount! Yay!  Click the badge below to be directed to KKCenterHk.
                                       
KKcenterhk266x100png banner

KKCenterHk offer international shipping and you can check them out on Twitter, FacebookBlogTumblrYoutube, Myspace

This product was sent to me for my honest review, I could have played around with these studs for ages and come up with lots of pretty designs, great product and lots of fun!

N.NAIL Studs Circular Light Pink 2mm Nail Art Decorations

1 comment: