Sunday 2 June 2013

Born Pretty Store - Cosmiss Candy Color Glitter Sparkle Yogurt Nail Polish

Hi Guys!! OMG as soon as I saw this nail polish on the Born Pretty Store website I just had to have it!!  No hesitation, straight into the cart and bought it using my Born Pretty Store Bonus Points.  There are 10 shades in the Cosmiss Candy Color Glitter Sparkle Yogurt series and this is number 10, and it's exactly like the photo on their website - it's soooooooo gorgeous, you can tell I love it huh?

It's a white milky base with big & small hex glitter in different shades of pink.  I didn't use a base colour, 2 coats gave full coverage, to the pics!! ............



 




The Cosmiss Candy Color Glitter Sparkle Yogurt nail polishes are $4.36 / £2.86 / €3.35 and if you use my code HXBQ10 you get 10% off!! Check out the Born Pretty Store website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store are also on Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Instagram, Pinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!




Nail Polish Candy Color Glitter Sparkle Yogurt Series Varnish – 10 colors selectable

Nail Polish Candy Color Glitter Sparkle Yogurt Series Varnish – 10 colors selectable

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade...I also ordered 3 of these...waiting for my parcel..new on you blog...:)

    http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly want to order more in the range - totally gorgeous polishes!!!

      Delete
  2. I may have just ordered 3 =/ you are such an enabler lol xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marvellous! You can never have enough glitter polish!

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous and so cheap :O x

    ReplyDelete