Wednesday 29 May 2013

Beauty UK - Urban Girl Nail Polish Set

Hello there lovelies, today I have a fabulous nail polish set from Beauty UK called Urban Girl.  A set of six 8ml pastel polishes.  I love pastels and these colours are the perfect pastel shades...to the Pics!!

 Just the best pastel colour range!

I've also had some fun using these polishes as the base colour for some stamping

This fabulous set (along with 3 other great nail polish sets) are £4.99 available at Beauty UK, Superdrug, Internacionale & Select.  Beauty UK also offer international shipping.

Head on over to Beauty UK and  check out their other fantastic & affordable cosmetics for eyesnailsfacelipsgift sets & more!

You can also keep in touch with Beauty UK on Twitter, Facebook & You Tube.

This product was sent to me for my honest review, a fun & affordable pastel nail polish set that will look simply divine on your nails!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...all shades r pretty..I will get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete