Friday 15 March 2013

Beauties Factory UK

Hi everyone!  I will be doing an upcoming review on the Beauties Factory Brand.

Beauties Factory UK is based in Darlington, Co Durham, if you are passing by why not drop into their shop and check out their entire range of beauty products which includes make up, cosmetic accessories  nail art products, false eyelashes, creams, serums and hair products.  You can also order online with P&P starting at £2.99 (international shipping also available!!) and check our their Facebook page too!

I hope you look forward to reading my review shortly! Bye for now x

Simbirsk Technologies Ltd

14 comments:

  1. Oh I'm always on the lookout for new nail art stuff, can't wait to see some reviews xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. look forward to seeing these

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trying new products and can't wait for your reviews :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your reviews and can't wait for these! I need some new nail art stuff and will be nice from a UK brand x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just had a look at their website, I'm sure some of those OPIs are the Shrek collection - I think putting some of those codes into Google will be needed to check though. Can't wait to see any reviews you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I await with impatience ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really looking forward to your reviews Wendy, good to be able to buy online when you see something recommended. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly the shop is a bit far for me to drop into so eagerly await your reviews :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look forward to reading your reviews , love trying new stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I shall look forward to the reviews as its always good to find new products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When do we see them? Linda

    ReplyDelete