Monday 21 January 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts 31 Day Challenge - Day 21 - Merge or Melt

This 31 Day Challenge is hosted by the lovely Debbie, The Crumpet!

Day 21 - Merge or Melt.

Quite chuffed with myself with this one, I've done a gradient (merge) with magnetic polishes.  I've seen this on other blogs so decided to give it a go and it worked.  Do a gradient as you usually would with magnetic polishes but don't use the magnet yet.  Let it dry and then use a slow drying topcoat and then use your magnet, by jove it works!






W7 Red Magnetic & Filthy Gorgeous Get The Blues


Other Tarts Participating in this challenge.......




6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Never would have thought to do this in a million years, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! I definitely have to get another magnetic polish so I can try this sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is so pretty. Love the color combos and design. They perfectly look great together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete