Friday 18 January 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts 31 Day Challenge - Day 18 - Oldest Untried

This 31 Day Challenge is hosted by the lovely Debbie, The Crumpet!

Day 18 - Oldest Untried.

I've got trillions of untrieds, most of them are about 1-2 years old and are mainly Nails Inc as I get sets of them.  So I waded through my stash and come across this little gem.  I got it from a market for about a quid at least 6 or 7 years ago, I remember buying it on a sunny day and being mesmerised by it's sparkle.  The make is Saffron and the shade is number 21.  In normal light it's a taupe colour, get it under a halogen light or the sunshine and it's sparklicious!!!!  Dazzling, stunning, can't stop looking at my nails, and for a quid!!!  A real good find!  To the pics - 3 coats, with 2 coats on the ring finger which was over Nails Inc Lennox Gardens, this polish is great on its own or as a topper......







Other Tarts participating in this challenge......

1 comment: