Tuesday 1 January 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts 31 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Black & White

How exciting, New Year and New 31 Day Challenge hosted by the lovely Debbie, The Crumpet!

Day 1 - Black & White.

Here I'm comparing OPI Black Shatter with Barry M Croc Effect, both are black over a white base. From a distance the Shatter looks more effective, but up close the Croc is far more interesting.

Onto the pics - warning - index finger nubbin alert!




OPI Black Shatter, Island Girl Pinapple Plantation, Barry M Croc Effect


Other Tarts participating in this challenge........


11 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the contrast between the shatter and the croc effect. I have that croc in my untrieds...time to pull it out, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the croc more interesting to look at! I don't know why but I didn't buy any Barry m croc effect polishes. I feel sorry for myself now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I love the croc effect and crackle!!!! I'm so glad you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the black cracked - it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never get the croc effect to work well for me! Looks lovely here though, and I love that you put it with a shatter :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried any croc effect polishes yet. I like that you did the croc and shatter side by side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the color combos and the croc effect. Great job on this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh very cool! I really like all the different effects but the croc effect is my fave :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love he middle nail. It cracked perfectly and I must have that polish wow!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it.....I need a croc effect polish!

    ReplyDelete