Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Stamping Fail

My Christmas mani of Cutex Red She Said base with white snowflakes (Bundle Monster Plate 323) was going so well.....until I put the top coat on and it dragged the stamped image across my nails.  Looks OK from a distance but with close up shots it looks pretty awful.  I conferred with fellow stampers and received great tips on applying the top coat, ie apply good dollop of top coat, make sure the brush doesn't touch the nail, don't drag the topcoat with the brush, wait a long while for the stamping polish to dry.  Practice will make perfect, just a shame I ruined it quicker than the time it took to do it.  To the pics......




1 comment:

  1. I think it looks very nice. It must be noticeable because of the close up picture.
         (U   (し  (U   (し
         (し (し/   (し (し/ \ Merry Xmas /
         c )し/っ   c )し/っ
        / ・ ヽ   / ・ ヽ     ミ"""\
        ●__ノ::::ヽ  ●__ノ::::ヽ    (゚ー゚*)..>o i~し、
         (゚Д゚,,)=i---(゚Д゚,,)=i-----と.⌒ |)/⌒´''☆く
        とヾ υ:/  とヾ υ:/     /  ,ノ_i_____i__
          ヽ.__::ν    ヽ.__::ν    しし______ノ
          U"U     U"U       ━┷┷━┷┷━
                    o             o

    ReplyDelete