Monday 5 November 2012

31 Day Nail Art - Red Nails

I'm a member of the Facebook Group British Nail Bloggers and Diva of The Teenage Shopaholic has organised for us (and anyone who wants to join) the infamous 31 Day Nail Art challenge which we are doing on a weekly basis rather than daily.

Day 1 - Red Nails.  I have about 300 polishes and I can count on one had how many of them are red!  Although I don't know why I don't wear red often as I love it when I do.  My fave red is Cutex Red She Said which is ancient, but it goes on really easy and it what I think a true red, topped with a bit of red glitter from Mavala Red Diamond.




And don't forget to check out what Diva and Stephanie have created this week!

2 comments:

  1. Just did a search for Mavala Red Diamond and look who we stumbled across!

    Lovin' the blog.

    Love Clare

    ReplyDelete