Monday 26 November 2012

31 Day Nail Art - Green Nails

I'm a member of the Facebook Group British Nail Bloggers and Diva of The Teenage Shopaholic has organised for us (and anyone who wants to join) the infamous 31 Day Nail Art challenge which we are doing on a weekly basis rather than daily.

Day 4 - Green Nails.  I've got loads of green polishes and I love them all, but don't really wear them, why is that???

Coming up is my newest green, a lovely duochrome green & gold which was given to me by my lovely blogging chum Stephanie of Never Mind Suzy.  And what makes me chuckle about this polish is that it's called 'Woo' which is my nick name - Wendy Woo!  Love it!  Onto the pics, as you can see depending on the lighting and angle the polish can look different colours......








And don't forget to check out what Diva and Stephanie have created this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment