Wednesday 25 April 2012

NOTD - Avon Decadence & Purple Glitter Flocking Powder

OK, so i've jumped on the Flocking Powder band wagon.  One of my Facebook friends sent me purple & yellow flocking powder that contain glitter too, 99p each from her local craft store.  Well here's my attempt, you can't really see the flock effect, and I could see the glitter when I was wearing it but the photo's don't really show it.  Hopefully when I try the yellow one it might show up more, anyhoo, onto the pics.....


As you can see Avon Decadence looks different colours in different lights, look more like the photo below than above.

 Arty Farty shot.
 So have you tried flocking powders yet?  Do tell.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way those fluffy nails look, haven't tried it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade !!

    Dear, I am hosting Lotus Mendes international giveaway currently, where 3 winners will win $180 worth of Rings...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 3 winner Lotus Mendes ($180) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete