Thursday 5 April 2012

Nails Inc Harrington Road & Micro Beads / Caviar Beads

I was so intrigued with the Ciate Caviar Beads, I knew I had to have them but no way was I going to pay £18 for them.  Good ole Ebay, found some!!!  The beads are multi-coloured so easily go with a load of colours, I decided on Nails Inc Harrington Road as it's new, I love it!!!





And only cost me £2.65!!

Click here to see where I got them from, the rainbow ones do sell out fast and are restocked regularly, also the colour of the rainbow mix on Ebay is more pastel than in reality, buy hey ho, I think they are great.

Now, how to remove, it's probably gonna one one of two ways, they are either gonna fall off before I want to remove them or I'm gonna need a chisel!!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous but how do you put them on in the first place ???? lol

    ReplyDelete